Pina Colada Cups
Write a review
- 4 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cream cheese spread
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- DIVIDE cookie crumbs among 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- BEAT cream cheese spread and sugar in large bowl with whisk until well blended. Add pineapple and 3/4 cup coconut; mix well. Stir in COOL WHIP; spoon into prepared cups. Top with remaining coconut.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 10 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.