Aloha Paradise Bars
Write a review
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cups white vanilla baking chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dried pineapple
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan.
- 2Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with baking chips, pineapple, coconut and nuts. Drizzle evenly with sweetened condensed milk.
- 3Bake 30 to 35 minutes longer or until light golden brown. Cool completely. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.