Piña Colada Fudge
Write a review
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. (2 cups) white vanilla chips
- 1 (3.25-oz.) jar macadamia nuts, chopped, toasted*
- 1 (16-oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Frosting
- 1/2 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 1/2 cup coconut, toasted*
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 Line 8 or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges. Place chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds until smooth.
- 2 Reserve 1/4 cup nuts for garnish. Add remaining nuts and all remaining ingredients to melted chip mixture; mix well. Spread in foil-lined pan. Sprinkle with reserved nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- 3 Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil. Remove foil; cut into squares.
- *To toast macadamia nuts and coconut, spread on separate small cookie sheets; bake at 350°F. for 5 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally.