Write a review
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla or chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 6 maraschino cherries, halved
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Mix coconut, graham cracker crumbs and margarine until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 minutes; cool.
- ADD milk to dry pudding mix; stir 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in sour cream until well blended. Gently stir in pineapple and marshmallows; spoon into crust.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with whipped topping and cherries just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.