Pineapple Chicken Stir-fry
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in thin slices
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen broccoli stir-fry
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Pineapple Flavored Topping
- 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- Hot cooked brown or white rice
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add slices of chicken. Cook 1 minute per side.
- STIR in frozen vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add topping and sauce. Cook and stir for 2 minutes until chicken and vegetables are coated evenly with sauce. Spoon over rice, if desired, and serve immediately.