Pineapple Coconut Cooler Recipe
Write a review
- Serves: 5
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- 2 cups cold pineapple juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Imitation Coconut Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Imitation Rum Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 drops Yellow McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye
- 2 cups pineapple sherbet
- Place all ingredients, except sherbet, in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until ice is crushed. Add sherbet; cover.
- Blend until smooth. Garnish with pineapple slices and cherries, if desired.