Pineapple Dream Pie
Write a review
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Del Monte® Crushed Pineapple, well drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Del Monte® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- (Optional) additional whipped topping
- 1. Mix together cream cheese and sugar in bowl.
- 2. Fold whipped topping and well-drained crushed pineapple. Spoon into pie crust.
- 3. Top with pineapple chunks. Chill 2 hours or overnight. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.