Write a review
- 1 package soft burrito wraps
- Variety of sliced cold cuts and cheeses
- Lettuce, spinach, or arugula (optional)
- Your choice of condiments
- Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzel Sticks
- Variety of pretzel toppers such as olives, pickle slices, grape tomatoes, cheese cubes, and more
- Place a wrap on a cutting surface and spread your choice of condiment, such as mayonnaise, on surface of wrap
- Line with your choice of cold cut, leaving a 1” border all around wrap.
- Fill with your choice of lettuce and additional toppings, such as relish. Then, tightly roll the wrap, tucking in the sides as you roll.
- Place rolled wrap, seam side down, on plate and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, cut each roll into 1” slices’ gently insert a Pretzel Stick to secure wrap.
- Atop of each Pretzel Stick, push on your choice of toppers, such as grape tomato, olive, etc. Serve immediately.