Write a review
- 4 cups uncooked wagon wheel pasta (8 ounces)
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 jar (28 ounces) pasta sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- 3While pasta is cooking; cook sausage in 10-inch skillet over medium-heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Mix pasta, sausage and remaining ingredients except cheese in ungreased 2 1/2-quart casserole.
- 4Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.