Potluck Pasta Fiesta
Write a review
- 1 package (12 ounces) bowtie pasta
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-½ pounds total)
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and cut into halves
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 can (10-¾ ounces) condensed cream of corn soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained and cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again. Set aside in a covered dish to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the black pepper. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat; add the chicken and garlic. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through, turning halfway through the cooking.
- Remove the chicken to a cutting board and cut into 1-inch cubes. Add the remaining ingredients to the skillet and bring to a boil over medium heat; add the chicken and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Toss with the warm pasta and serve immediately.