Pudding Fruit Salad
Write a review
- 1 container (4 oz) refrigerated vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 can (8 oz) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1In medium bowl, mix pudding and whipped topping.
- 2Gently stir in grapes, marshmallows, oranges and pineapple. Add strawberries; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator up to 8 hours.
- Expert Tips
- Try strawberry-flavored whipped topping in place of the regular whipped topping. To keep the salad cold, place the salad bowl in a larger bowl filled with ice.