Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Frosting
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) spice cake mix
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat first 5 ingredients with mixer until blended; spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 min.; remove from pans. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in sugar. Blend in cinnamon. Spread over cupcakes.