Write a review
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Wilton orange icing color (or classic orange food coloring)
- 34 small pretzels, divided
- 12 oz white chocolate (or almond bark), roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Wilton green icing color (or classic green food coloring)
- Add granulated sugar to a food processor and add a few drops of orange food coloring. Pulse until color is completely distributed. You can add as much food coloring as desired. Once you reach a bright orange color, transfer sugar to a small bowl and set aside.
- Break up 10 pretzels by hand to create the stems for the top of the pumpkins. Set aside.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper and in a large bowl, melt white chocolate according to package directions. Dip each pretzel in white chocolate and place on prepared cookie sheets. Dip end of one pretzel stem and stick it onto the top of the pretzel.
- Immediately sprinkle orange sugar on each dipped pretzel. Let cool until hardened, about 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a small bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar until well combined. Add vanilla extract and a few drops of food coloring and stir to combine. Transfer icing into a piping bag with a small round tip on the end, pipe on some green “leafs” on top and serve!