Write a review
- 1 box flan with caramel sauce mix
- 1 c. pumpkin pie mix (not 100% pumpkin purée)
- 1 c. French vanilla coffee creamer
- Place four 6-oz custard cups or ramekins on a tray.
- Follow directions on flan box, substituting 1 cup pumpkin pie mix and 1 cup vanilla creamer for the 2 cups milk. (Freeze remaining pie mix for up to 6 months for another use.)
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. To unmold, run a small metal spatula around edge of each flan, then invert onto serving plates. Shake gently to loosen, then lift off cups.
- Substitute eggnog for the vanilla creamer.
- Stir in ¼ tsp ground nutmeg before pouring into custard cups and chilling.
- Cut the fat and calories by more than half by using 1% lowfat milk instead of vanilla creamer.