Rainbow Cupcake Sundaes
Write a review
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 quarts rainbow sherbet
- 1 bottle Smucker's® Magic Shell® Rainbow Sherbet Flavored Topping
- Whipped cream
- Decorator sprinkles
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs.
- BAKE 24 cupcakes according to package directions. Cool completely.
- LINE baking sheet with wax paper. Cut cupcakes in half. Scoop 1 medium scoop sherbet on bottom half. Place tops on sherbet. Freeze 30 minutes. Top with topping, whipped cream and decorator sprinkles, if desired.