Ranch with Bacon Mac & Cheese
Write a review
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (14.5 ounces) Prego® Flavored with Savory Bacon Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 of a 1-ounce envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Heat the oven to 350°F.
- 2 Stir the penne, sauce, dressing mix and half the cheese in a large bowl. Spoon the penne mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 3 Bake for 30 minutes or until the penne mixture is hot and bubbling.