Ranch Potato-Topped Chicken Bake
Write a review
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 cups Green Giant™ frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) condensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup with 30% less sodium
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/4 cups plain mashed potato mix (dry)
- 1 package (1 oz) dry ranch dip mix
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In 4-quart saucepan, mix filling ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is bubbly and hot. Spoon into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- 2In 2-quart saucepan, heat water to boiling. Remove from heat. Add milk. Stir in potato mix (dry) and ranch dip mix with fork until moistened. Let stand 1 minute. Add egg; blend well. Cool 5 minutes. Spoon or pipe potato mixture around edges of hot chicken mixture.
- 3Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are set and light golden brown.