Write a review
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 package (5 ounces) meringues, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) raspberries
- 3 tablespoons Berry Puree,(recipe follows) using raspberries
- Berry Puree
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries (6 ounces) or quartered hulled strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a blender, puree raspberries or strawberries and sugar until smooth. Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve; discard solids.
- Chill a serving bowl in the freezer. In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Fold in meringues and 1 1/4 cups raspberries. Drizzle whipped cream with 2 tablespoons berry puree and lightly fold so the mixture has stripes of puree. Spoon into chilled bowl; top with remaining raspberries and berry puree.