Write a review
- 2 small apples, peeled, cored
- 1 can Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated honey butter biscuits
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350 F. Lightly spray 8 jumbo muffin cups or 8 (6 oz) custard cups with no-stick cooking spray. Cut each apple into 8 thin rings, about a 1/4-inch thick.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; separate one biscuit into 3 layers. Place one layer in bottom and 1/2 inch up side of muffin cup. Top with one apple ring, cutting to fit if necessary. Spoon rounded 1/2 teaspoon of the raspberry jam in center of apple ring; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar. Repeat layers, ending with biscuit layer on top. Press edges of layers together. Repeat with remaining biscuits, apples, jam and brown sugar. Sprinkle any remaining brown sugar onto tops of biscuits.
- Bake 17 to 23 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons water until smooth. If necessary, add water 1 teaspoon at a time until of drizzling consistency. Run knife around edges to loosen biscuits. Remove from pan; top each with about 1 tablespoon glaze. Serve warm or cool.