Red Velvet Cheesecake Mini Pies
Write a review
- 36 chocolate wafer cookies, crushed (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 4 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup or honey
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons red food color
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Chocolate shavings, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 18 regular-size muffin cups.
- 2In small bowl, mix Crust ingredients. Divide crumb mixture among cups. Using fingertips, firmly press in bottom of each cup, making sure crumbs are firmly packed.
- 3In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in granulated sugar until fluffy. Beat in vanilla and food color. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until well blended. Add cocoa and Bisquick mix, and beat until there are no more streaks and batter looks chocolaty. Pour in milk, and beat until smooth and creamy.
- 4Divide batter evenly among cups (cups will be almost full).
- 5Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until centers are firm. Cool 15 minutes (cheesecake centers will sink while cooling). Refrigerate in pan at least 45 minutes.
- 6In chilled small bowl, beat whipping cream on medium speed 30 seconds; gradually increase speed to high, and beat until stiff peaks form. During last minute, beat in powdered sugar.
- 7Remove cheesecakes from refrigerator and, using butter knife, gently pop them out of pan. Carefully remove wrappers, and top each chilled cheesecake with large dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of chocolate shavings. Serve chilled.