Red Velvet Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) red velvet cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 oz. BAKER'S White Chocolate, shaved into curls
- PREPARE cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, blending dry pudding mix into batter before spooning into prepared muffin cups. Cool.
- step 2
- BEAT cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in sugar. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Spoon 1-1/2 cups into freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Cut 1 small corner off bottom of bag. Insert tip of bag into top of each cupcake to pipe about 1 Tbsp. frosting into center of cupcake.
- step 3
- FROST cupcakes with remaining frosting. Top with chocolate curls. Keep refrigerated.