REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup Rocky Road Brownies
Write a review
- 1-1/4 cups Clover Valley® Miniature Marshmallows
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE’S Minis Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup Clover Valley® Party Peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated Clover Valley® Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Clover Valley® Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Clover Valley® All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp. Clover Valley® Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Clover Valley® Salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8- or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir together marshmallows, mini peanut butter cups and peanuts; set aside. Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50 percent) 60 to 90 seconds or until melted. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; beat with spoon until well blended. Add flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir until well blended. Spread batter in prepared pan
- Bake 22 minutes. Sprinkle peanut butter cup mixture over top. Continue baking 5 minutes or until marshmallows have softened and puffed slightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Using wet knife cut into squares. Makes about 20 brownies.