Write a review
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices (1 oz each) Swiss cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons Thousand Island dressing
- 1/3 cup sauerkraut with caraway seed, drained (from 14-oz can)
- Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles; spread each with dressing. Spoon sauerkraut onto short end of each triangle; top with hot dog. Wrap dough around each hot dog. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with additional dressing, if desired.