Roasted Ranch Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese
Write a review
- 2 pounds potatoes (unpeeled, washed and cut into chunks)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (bottled dressing)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/4 cup crumbled, cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 3 scallions, washed and chopped
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the ranch dressing, dill, cheese and bacon. Add in the potatoes. Sprinkle in a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to coat potatoes.
- Spoon into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Stir gently halfway through
- Remove foil. Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees. Stir again
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes, then sprinkle on a little more cheese Bake a few more minutes until everything is browned
- Serve with scallions sprinkled on top for garnish.
- Great with sour cream.