Roasted Strawberry Parfaits
Write a review
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup granola
- mint for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a medium bowl, combine strawberries and brown sugar. Pour the strawberries on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place in the oven and roast for 12 to 15 minutes until the strawberries start to release their juices but are still firm. Carefully pour the roasted strawberries and their juice into a bowl and set aside until needed.
- yogurt and honey
- Mix yogurt and honey in a medium bowl and stir until combined.
- In 8 ounce glasses or parfait cups, assemble the parfaits by adding a layer of yogurt to the bottom of the glass. Next add a few spoonfuls of the strawberries on top of the yogurt and then add a spoonful of granola on top of the strawberries. Repeat layers until the serving glasses are full. Top the parfaits with a spoonful of strawberries and a sprinkle of granola. Place a sprig of mint for garnish, optional.