Rustic Italian Chicken & Rice
Write a review
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing, divided
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1-3/4 cups CLASSICO FAMILY FAVORITES Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain brown rice
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Italian* Three Cheese Blend
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining dressing and vegetables to skillet; cook 3 to 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in pasta sauce; cook 1 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Spoon rice onto platter; top with chicken, sauce and cheeses.