Saucy Pan Steak
Write a review
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 portobello mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 beef t-bone steaks (1 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup hot mashed potatoes
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions and mushrooms; cook 6 to 8 min. or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet.
- RUB pepper onto both sides of steaks. Add to skillet; cook 4 min., turning after 2 min. Meanwhile, whisk together broth, steak sauce, sugar and flour.
- TOP steaks with cooked vegetables and broth mixture; cover. Cook on medium-low heat 7 to 8 min. or until steaks are medium doneness (160ºF) and sauce is thickened. Serve with potatoes.