Write a review
- 4 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1-pound package ground sausage
- 1/8 tablespoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass bowl. Mix well with your fingers. The mixture will be very crumbly.
- Form into 1 inch balls, squeezing the mixture so it holds together, then rolling it between the palms of your hands to form balls.
- Place the balls on the baking sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. To prevent sticking, move the balls with a spatula halfway through cooking.
- To make the dip, combine mustard and mayonnaise. Serve with sausage balls.