Sausage Cheese Balls
Write a review
- 3 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 pound uncooked bulk pork sausage*
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley or 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce or chili sauce, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x2x1 inch.
- 2In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except barbecue sauce, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- 3Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.