Seasoned Roasted New Potatoes
Write a review
- 15 to 18 unpeeled small red potatoes (about 1 1/2 lbs), cut into fourths
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Progresso® plain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix; toss with potatoes until evenly coated. Spread in single layer in pan.
- 3Roast uncovered 22 to 28 minutes, turning occasionally, until potatoes are light brown and tender when pierced with fork.