Write a review
- 1 lb. frozen or refrigerated bread dough
- ¾ c. pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1½ tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 package sliced smoked turkey
- 2 oz. sliced Genoa salami
- 4 oz. sliced provolone
- 2 roasted red peppers
- ½ small red onion
- 1 c. baby arugula
- Heat oven as dough package directs. Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Roll dough 20 to 24 in. long. Place on baking sheet; form into an S shape. With scissors, snip at regular intervals along top to create scales. Bake dough as package directs; cool on wire rack.
- Set aside one olive; chop remaining. Mix oil, vinegar and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Brush cut sides of bread with oil mixture; spoon olives over bottom half of bread.
- Top with turkey, salami and provolone. Reserve one strip of red pepper. Put remaining pepper strips, red onion and arugula on top. Cover with top bread half. Cut reserved olive crosswise in half; place on top of bread for eyes. Add pepper strip for tongue.