Seven-Layer Bean Dip
Write a review
- 1 (16-oz.) can refried beans
- 1 (1-oz.) pkg. Old El Paso® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can Old El Paso® Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa (any variety)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese blend (8 oz.)
- 1 (2.25-oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, diced (3/4 cup)
- Tortilla chips, if desired
- Mix refried beans and taco seasoning mix in medium bowl.
- Spread mixture on large platter.
- Mix cream cheese and chiles in separate bowl. Carefully spread over bean mixture.
- Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives and tomato.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with tortilla chips.