Shirt and Tie Father's Day Cake
Write a review
- batch of brownies
- frosting of your choice
- melted white chocolate
- decorating icing gel or licorice
- candy coated milk chocolate pieces
- Bake a batch of brownies in a lined 13x9-inch pan; let cool.
- Frost the cake with Dad's favorite frosting flavor and color (we used chocolate).
- Create the collar and pocket with a darker shade of frosting, and use melted white chocolate to form the necktie. For a striped tie, use decorating gel icing or licorice. Add candy-coated milk chocolate pieces for the collar and pocket buttons.