Shrimp Alfredo Primavera
Write a review
- 3 cups uncooked bow-tie (farfalle) pasta (8 oz)
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen sweet peas (from 12 oz bag)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 lb uncooked peeled deveined medium shrimp, thawed if frozen, tail shells removed
- 3/4 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce (from 10-oz container)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp. Stir in peas; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add water; cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until peas are tender and water has evaporated. Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are pink and firm.
- 3Stir in Alfredo sauce and pasta. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with chives.