Shrimp and Broccoli
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound fresh or thawed frozen medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 cups hot cooked rice or thin spaghetti
- 1 Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the broccoli and garlic and cook until the broccoli is tender-crisp.
- 2 Stir the soup, water, lemon juice and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Add the shrimp. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through. Serve the shrimp mixture over the rice.