Simple Slow-Cooker Stuffing
Write a review
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (12 oz) seasoned bread stuffing cubes (about 8 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth or stock (from 32-oz carton)
- Lightly spray bottom and side of 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add celery and onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
- Place bread cubes, celery mixture and broth in slow cooker; toss to combine. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Stir before serving.