Skillet Garlic Chicken
Write a review
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Healthy Request® Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- White Rice
- Stir the sage and thyme in a small bowl. Season the chicken with the sage mixture.
- Spray a 12-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is well browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet, cover and keep warm.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook and stir until lightly browned. Stir in the soup and water and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve the sauce over the chicken with the Parslied Rice.