Skinny Mashed Potatoes
Write a review
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 5 large potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 7 1/2 cups)
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 Heat the broth and potatoes in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain the potatoes well in a colander, reserving the broth.
- 2 Mash the potatoes with 1 1/4 cups broth and black pepper. Add additional broth, if needed, until the potatoes are the desired consistency.