Write a review
- 32 Ounces Ore-Ida® Tater Tots®
- 1 1/2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic Cloves Minced
- 8 Ounces Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- Arrange Tater Tots® in a single layer in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown beef with onion and garlic; drain. Add remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Pour beef mixture over hot Tater Tots®; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until mixture is hot and cheese is melted.