Slow-Cooker Apple-Cranberry Dump Cake
Write a review
- 4 cups sliced apples (4 medium)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Whipped cream, as desired
- 1 Grease slow cooker with butter or cooking spray.
- 2 Add sliced apples, cranberries, vanilla, brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon to slow cooker; toss to combine. In separate bowl, mix dry cake mix and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Sprinkle over fruit. Drizzle with melted butter.
- 3 Cover and cook on High heat setting about 3 hours or until fruit is bubbling at edges. Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream.