Slow Cooker Cherry Crisp
Write a review
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup quick cooking rolled oats (oatmeal)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine cherry pie filling and almond extract, if desired.
- Spoon cherry pie filling into a 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Combine rolled oats, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spoon crumble mixture over cherry pie filling. Cover; cook on High setting for 1 1/2 to 2-hours or until topping is golden brown and cherry filling starts to boil.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.