Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip-Brownie Cake
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
- Vanilla ice cream, as desired
- 1Spray 4 1/2-quart slow cooker with baking spray with flour.
- 2In large bowl, mix brownie mix with 1/4 cup of the melted butter and 2 of the eggs.
- 3In another large bowl, mix chocolate chip cookie mix, remaining 1/4 cup melted butter and remaining 2 eggs.
- 4Drop alternate spoonfuls of the brownie and chocolate chip cookie batters into slow cooker.
- 5Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until cake is set in center. To serve, spoon cake from slow cooker, and top with scoops of ice cream.