Slow-Cooker Easy Italian Meatball Stew
Write a review
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. frozen cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (14.5-oz.) cans diced tomatoes with Italian-style herbs, undrained
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 1/2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry, thawed, drained
- 1 oz. (1/4 cup) shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1In 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker, combine meatballs, onions, salt and tomatoes; mix well.
- 2Cover; cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- 3About 20 minutes before serving, in small bowl, blend flour and water until smooth. Stir flour mixture into stew. Stir in bell pepper and onion stir-fry. Increase heat setting to high; cover and cook an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until stew has thickened and bell peppers are thoroughly heated. Sprinkle individual servings with cheese.