Slow-Cooker Italian Meatball Soup
Write a review
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso® beef flavored broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
- 1 can (19 oz) Progresso® cannellini beans, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1In 3- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients except cheese.
- 2Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- 3Garnish individual servings with cheese.