Slow-Cooker White Chocolate Bread Pudding
Write a review
- 6 cups French bread cubes
- 1 package (6 oz) white chocolate baking bar, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fat-free egg product
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1Spray inside of 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place bread cubes in slow cooker. Sprinkle with baking bar.
- 2In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; pour over bread cubes and baking bar.
- 3Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.