S'more Truffle Pie
Write a review
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/3 cups crumbs)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- MIX graham crumbs, butter and sugar; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Microwave cream in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until cream just comes to boil. Add chocolate; stir. Let stand 2 minutes; stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- MEANWHILE, place 2 cups of the marshmallows and milk in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 1 minute. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until cooled.
- ADD whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spread over chocolate layer in crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup marshmallows just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.