Write a review
- 1 1/3 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup coarsely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 whole graham crackers, broken into pieces
- For Cupcakes: HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- BEAT sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add flour mixture in thirds, alternating with buttermilk. Beat 1 minute. Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completly on wire rack.
- For Frosting: BEAT butter and powdered sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Beat in marshmallow cream, 1 tablespoon milk and vanilla. Beat 1 minute until smooth. Beat in additional milk if needed. Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Break pieces of graham crackers over cupcakes to make crumbs.