S'mores Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Write a review
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups vanilla or chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 (1.55 oz. each) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars, finely chopped
- Whipped topping or sweetened whipped cream(optional)
- Additional graham cracker pieces, miniature marshmallows and chopped HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars(optional)
- Butter bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until well blended. Press crumb mixture evenly on bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Freeze 5 minutes before filling.
- Stir together ice cream, marshmallows and chocolate bar pieces; spoon into crust. Cover; freeze until firm.
- Soften slightly to serve. Garnish with whipped topping, graham cracker pieces, marshmallows and chocolate bar pieces, if desired.