S'mores Lava Cake
Write a review
- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, plus more for greasing
- 1/4 cup sugar, plus more for coating
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 large eggs plus 2 large yolks, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2/3 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 graham cracker sheet (2 squares), finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . Grease four 6-ounce custard cups, then coat with sugar; place on a baking sheet. In a medium bowl, microwave the butter and chocolate at medium power for 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg yolks and sugar until foamy. Whisk in the chocolate mixture, then the flour. Fill the prepared custard cups two-thirds full with the batter. Bake until the edges are puffy, 13 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, microwave the heavy cream at high power for 30 seconds. Stir in the marshmallow cream until smooth.
- Carefully invert the cakes onto plates and drizzle the marshmallow sauce on the side. Top with the graham cracker crumbs.