Write a review
- 2 chocolate cupcakes without frosting
- 1 box of instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 small container of whipped topping
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers, coarsely chopped
- 1 graham cracker separated into 4 rectangles for garnish
- 1 regular size Hershey Bar for garnish
- Make pudding according to directions on the box.
- Cut cupcakes into 1 inch pieces and divide among four glasses or individual trifle dishes. Top with the marshmallows.
- Add the pudding on top of the marshmallow and cake pieces and then refrigerate for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and add a layer of coarsely crushed graham crackers.
- Spoon dollops of whipped topping as the final layer and garnish with a graham cracker and section of the Hershey Bar.
- Make 4 desserts